Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Please Note...The Main Attraction

Well, I've capped this episode TWICE now...once from the DVD I recorded myself. It usually works okay, but...for some reason...the pictures didn't look as sharp to me, plus the DVD drive in my laptop is going bad, the DVD stuck...well...you get the idea...another frustrating evening in computer land. So, I prevailed upon sweet Eliza to share her "Please Note" upload with me and, after fiddling with my desktop PC, I managed to burn it to another DVD and spent last night capping to my heart's content...and then some.

I needed a night away from Bobby anyway. I know...that's borderline sacrilege, but Sunday's episode touched a nerve, and I needed a small respite. Anyway, after playing with the Others and the Partners, I can now share the "Main Attraction." Gee, I wonder who that might be.


With many thanks to that most precious of all angels...Eliza. You are truly special!

7 comments:

Music Wench said...

Well, I stupidly closed the last post window...it's late and I've been up way too long today. LOL

So I'll just say, you're the best! I love these beautiful Bobby caps. No beard, just stubble. Perfection.

Thanks for the three slide shows. You've really provided me with a nice fix of Bobby and LOCI. :-)

Arigato - Japanese for thank you. :-D

BobbyG said...

Arigato...that's it! I knew that I knew the Japanese word for "thank you." Like almost everything in my life, I learned that from a TV show, "Designing Women" to be precise. And who said TV isn't educational? LOL

Well, I'm glad you enjoyed my "homage" to "Please Note." Now, I get a couple of weeks before the next capping marathon.

val said...

Oh, those lovely dark eyes.

Anonymous said...

My eyes,my eyes..can't take that deep stare from those pretty and sexy deep chocolate pools!!Smooth shaven..finally..hey I love the stubble,too;but this is a change in a long time!!That bi**h pointed a gun at Bobby??!!I just need 5min.,just 5 min. with her,to teach her not to do that ever again!!

Eliza said...

you're always welcome to whatever I can have :-)

It's been a treat to see 3 lovely slideshows,although this one is my favourite..wonder why??

Oh,and wasn't it wonderful to see that smile again??

BobbyG said...

Yes, Eliza...the smile was a most welcome sight. And this one is my favorite, too. It was my personal reward after making the other two.

jazzy said...

very nice slideshow! i enjoyed this episode a lot; bobby was smiling... aaaaw