Sunday, July 6, 2008

"Smothered" In Quotes

You will most likely notice that a couple of the scenes are a little off-sync picture-wise, but the ones that went with the dialog were... well...boring. So, I improvised with better pictures of "you know who."

First Set:


Second Set:


Just Because:
And just for the hell of it, I give you the BTSOH scene all by itself. Forget the dialog. Who cares what he was saying...he just looked so unbelievably yummy in this scene. The shirt, the jeans, the hair, the expressive face...and just a "hint" of stubble. It's all there, wrapped-up in one big, gorgeous hunka-doodle-do package we call Detective Robert Goren.

10 comments:

BASRIC said...

While things are slow here at work, wanted to say how much I enjoyed your pictures...since I'll probably crash when I get home. One more night.

Am waiting for LifeFlight and the next carnage to arrive.


Hope you'll have a good day and tonite you are sleeping well.

val said...

You forgot to mention the neck. HOOOOWWWWLLL.

Very good stuff.

Anonymous said...

O my,o my..sweet,smart and cool Bobby..PURRR..WOOF!!
How Eames didn't know that sharks don't have scales,but a ruf and strong skin!!??I did!!Bobby is sooo smart and cool,it simply makes me hot and drives me crazy over him!!
In the second set Bobby has such fun with that skinny,tall looser,which was set up,by his wife!!
Bobby in a leather jacket..RRR..RRR!!And the BTSOH..OUCH ME,to much hottnes..SLURPPP!!

Music Wench said...

Oh very nice! I see your day was well spent! Thanks for the BTSOH photos. Very nice indeed! I can't wait for tonight. Bobby with just a hint of stubble! Perfection. :-)

Eliza said...

I think you covered just about everything I liked about this episode....although the BTSOH is obviously the best bit :-D

Anonymous said...

If the rest of the package wasn't completely edible - which he is - his neck on it's own is JUST delicious

jazzy said...

hahaahaahaaaha :)))

Jane said...

Wonderful post! 'Sharks don't have scales', Bobby the teacher. I bet there are a lot of things he could teach me ;)

BobbyG said...

Thanks to everyone for the comments. And, yes, Tess...I am quite certain there are a great many things the man could teach us all. Shall we organize a class? I get "dibs" on being the "Teacher's Pet."

jazzy said...

if he was our teacher, i would never miss a lesson! also i would say to him: learing by doing