Friday, September 26, 2008

The Daily Show

I saw both of these bits last night on "The Daily Show," but had no clue that they would be available as videos I could post here. I know, I know...what was I thinking? Anyway, with a heads-up from Music Wench's blog, I headed on over to the Comedy Channel website and found these two truly funny videos.

I love political humor...when it is done right, and Jon Stewart is a master. I cannot wait to see what he does with tonight's debate.

My personal favorite is the one when he is comparing the similarities between two of Bush's speeches. The second one, when he pokes fun at McCain's decision to "suspend" his campaign until the plan to bail out Wall Street has been finalized, isn't too shabby. In fact, they are both quite hilarious.

Presidential Speeches


McCain's Suspended Campaign


Oh, well. Enough of this fun. It's back to finishing off the Quotes for "The Good Doctor." I've been sidetracked this week.