Friday, September 19, 2008

Okay...WTF

The only reason I am posting this video about the upcoming fall television season is because of the comment that Jeff Goldblum makes about his new LOCI character, and I quote, "I think my character, from what we've talked about a little, will have a "special talent" for the "psychology" of the individual."

Ergo, I repeat...WTF?

Excuse me? LOCI writers? Hello! Anybody home? Anybody...you know...paying attention? You already have the absolute best, most excellent "psychology-guy" in the uniquely exquisite form of one Detective Robert Goren. Let's not muck-up a good thing, shall we?

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I'm not liking the sound of this...not one little bit. I am, in short, not a happy camper. "We are not amused," sayeth the queen.


2008 Fall TV Preview Part 12
Uploaded by tvguide
Oh, yeah...found the vid on Dailymotion...with a heads-up from Music Wench.