Saturday, September 27, 2008

"The Good Doctor" Extras

As usual, while capping this episode, I happened upon a couple of scenes and/or stills that do not necessarily go with the dialog, but captured my attention for some reason.

First up is a "consistency" glitch I discovered. This may have been pointed out by someone else previously, but since I seldom...if ever...read "message boards" devoted to Law & Order CI or Vincent D'Onofrio, I no doubt missed it. And, I have to say, I have watched this episode at least two dozen times and never noticed the slip-up before...until I was capping it...watching it frame by frame.

Anyway, it appears that Vincent D'Onofrio got a haircut after they filmed the non-interrogation interrogation scene with Dr. Kelmer, then they decided to go back and add that bit with him looking all contemplative before he purposely dumps the cup of Coke on his legal pad.

First Extra


The next one is a short and sweet glimpse of Eames during the same scene, as she unobtrusively observes the "play" between Goren and Kelmer before joining Bobby to tag team "The Good Doctor."

Second Extra