Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bobby's Women

Last Thursday’s episode of LOCI was called “Smile.” During the episode, our gallant detective was “hoodwinked” by a pretty face, who was "feeding" him helpful information in a case he (and his partner) were trying to solve. Sadly, this is not the first time Bobby has been deceived by an attractive member of the opposite sex, leaving me to seriously question his taste in women.

Over the years, we’ve never really seen Bobby “date” anyone, but there has been the occasional offhand mention of past girlfriends. Then there’s Nicole Wallace, Nelda Carlson, and now Leslie LeZard…what a name…she certainly reminded me of a lizard. (Meow!) Crazy, maniacal, psychopathic murderers…the lot of them, and dear old Bobby was attracted to them all. Now, I love the guy, but I have to say…for a smart man, and he is brilliant, he’s not very bright when it comes to women. I blame the writers.

The following are photos of his dinner assignation with the “whistle-blower” Leslie. (I'm okay with the USA logo, but the show announcement on the left is messing with the quality of my photos and really needs to go.)





Val, this is for you...I know how you love his hands...among other things.


I love the "hint" of a smile. Pity he wasted it on this "bimbetta."

5 comments:

L&O Chick said...

Great pics! I remember one early episode when Bobby said he could vouch for the whereabouts of the Cheif of D's assistant...and Eams called him a 'dog'...lol. I bet he's made his way thru the girls at the office. Oh to be one of those girls!

BobbyG said...

You're absolutely right. I think that was in the episode "Badge." He also talked with an old girlfriend in "Enemy Within" and he said she was breaking his heart when she said she was buying a house or something with Carlos. Her name was Irene and she told him he had his chance or missed his chance. He mentioned a Lola or Lila in "Cherry Red" who was allergic to cats. And in "The Pilgrim" Bobby said he had read the Koran to impress a Muslin girl. At least, I think these references are correct. I'm sure there are others.

val said...

You've been keeping track of him and his girlfriends!

Thanks for the photo. Ah, the hands... I fantasize about what they could do.

Anonymous said...

See, what Bobby needs is ME ;0)

BobbyG said...

Yeh, we all fantasize about those hands. Alas, I am nothing if not "obsessed" about this character, thus my knowledge of the girlfriends. I am sure there are others who know more.