Saturday, October 27, 2007

Bobby's - Ahem - "Endowment"

I’ve been thinking about this post for quite some time now…big surprise…huh? Anyway, on some of the other blogs that are devoted to VDO, there is considerable discussion and outright speculation about the…how do I say this delicately…"size" of his…uh…
“groinular” region. (Okay, forget eye rolling and head shaking, Linda just passed out cold on the floor.)

As I said, I’ve been giving it some thought, so I searched through some LOCI episodes to give you an idea of what I’m talking about. To be honest, I didn’t pay all that much attention to this particular “fascination” at first, but after I read about it again and again, I started to…well…notice things.

For example:

Now, this photo is doubly good because Bobby is also wearing the "black T-shirt of hotness."




The following sequence is from "Rocket Man" in Season 6. Now, to truly appreciate this scene, one needs to experience it live...so to speak. I wish I had the capability of pasting a video clip because then you would understand. As Bobby is walking down this hallway, carrying on a conversation with Eames and Captain Ross, I found it difficult to concentrate on what they were saying because my attention became decidedly focused elsewhere. Yeh, you know where. Have a look.




I love this whole sequence and...for the record...IMHO...Bobby should always wear this suit. Well, at least when the scene calls for lengthy strolls.

There was obvious "motion" going on in those trousers, and it got me thinking. Does Detective Bobby prefer:

Boxers?
Briefs?
Boxer/Briefs?
Or does Bobby go "Commando?"


What do you think?

With many thanks to Val for the LOCI photos.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry that was me! Given the subject matter, I forgot how to type ;0)

Without a doubt - Commando...and I selflessly volunteer to prove my long-held (and I wish he'd let me!)theory.

val said...

I think commnando would chafe too much when you're working under the conditions they work under. I wonder if nice cotton boxers don't provide him with cool, soft protection for his darling appendage and its spherical companions.

BobbyG said...

You guys are great...and you make me laugh, which is a good thing. Do you ever wonder what Mr. D. would think if he knew about all this conjecture over his "man parts?" Yes, I know several of us would happily make that trip to NY to explain it to him in person.

Anonymous said...

My theory is based on the amount of er.....'movement' our Beloved Pants Python is capable of. Surely if it was 'encased' somehow, it would be quite difficult for it to 'wave' at us in the friendly manner that it does?

I think Vincent would find it hilarious, and I'd not only 'explain' to him, I'd 'demonstrate' ;0)

BobbyG said...

So it "waves" at us, eh? Gee, Diane, do you think you could make it "salute?" Just give me half a chance, and I'll let you know.

ann said...

you guys crack me up

Music Wench said...

LOL Thanks for pointing me in this direction. I definitely needed the smile and good thoughts - or would that be bad thoughts? ;-)