Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Inhaling Bobby

Okay, this post was inspired by Val, after she posted a particular picture of Bobby from “Smile” on her blog. Our ever-clever detective used an inhaler to prove a specific point to the evil Leslie before slapping her in cuffs and hauling her butt off to the hoosegow. (Point of order, it was Eames who "actually" slapped on the cuffs, but Bobby initiated it...okay?) Val posted a photo of Bobby using the inhaler and asked the question: “Who’d have thought using an inhaler could be so sexy?”

Well, let’s just see how sexy it can be.










I love this one. Look at our detective "all up" in the perp's face. Vintage Bobby!

3 comments:

val said...

I'd love to have him in my face. And other places...

Great caps, and yes, sexy as hell.

BobbyG said...

Thanks. I'm still learning this whole screen capping thing...no where near your quality. Right now I'm fighting with my computer because I want to cap a particular scene from "Best Defense," but the DVD will not work in my laptop. It plays in my other DVD players and other DVDs play in my laptop. It's a mystery.

Oh, yes...definitely sexy. Sexy personified.

Anonymous said...

The only surprise, given the Sex God using it, is that the inhaler (or that woman) didn't just melt *swoons*