Thursday, October 4, 2007

Through The Years

In anticipation of tonight’s premiere of LOCI on USA, I have grown (I almost spelled that “groan” – talk about your Freudian slips) a bit reflective, contemplative, pensive… I’m hot for Bobby…okay?! So, I thought it would be appropriate to take a look at how the splendiferous Detective has “changed” since we first met him way back in 2001.

Season 1, Episode: "Art"

With thanks to Val for the photo.

Season 2, Episode: "Bright Boy"

Again, with thanks to Val for the photo.

Season 3, Episode: "Sound Bodies"

Val, what would I do without you? This one is from your collection, too.

Season 4, Episode: "Semi-Detatched"

This one I snagged from "thereelvincentdonofrio" blog. Many thanks!

Season 5: Episode: "Grow"

Another one from "thereelvincentdonofrio" site. Thanks to the ladies at The Reel.

Season 6, Episode: "Brother's Keeper"

Once more, with thanks to Val for the photo.

Season 7, Episode: "Amends"

This one I got from telejunky.

That does it for my mini-retrospective of our dashing detective. You're not getting older, baby...you're getting way, way better. Oh, yeah!

2 comments:

val said...

Maturing like the finest of fine wines.

If you want even more gorgeous pictures, the sainted Eliza has them on thevelocityofvincent.com, her website.

BobbyG said...

Thanks, Val. I do visit that site occasionally. One of these days, I want to learn how to do the screen capping myself...just don't know where to get started. Until then, I'll continue to rely on wonderful people like you. I don't have any original photos to contribute...just my silly little thoughts on the man.