Thursday, October 4, 2007

A Wonderful Guy

Pardon me for a moment while I break into song in giddy anticipation of tonight’s premiere of Season 7 of Law & Order CI.

This is "me" singing, and here is the song.

I'm as corny as Kansas in August,
High as a flag on the Fourth of July!
If you'll excuse an expression I use,
I'm in love with a wonderful guy!

I am in a conventional dither,
With a conventional star in my eye.
And you will note there's a lump in my throat
When I speak of that wonderful guy!

This is the guy...


And this is his show...


Don't call me tonight...
Or ballistic, I'll go...
Okay, all of the photos were found through Google Images. Sorry some of them are so small. The song is "I'm In Love With A Wonderful Guy" from "South Pacific." Music and lyrics by Rogers & Hammerstein.

No comments: