Sunday, December 7, 2008

Eames From "Homo Homini Lupis"

It's been one of those weekends. I have been working on this episode off and on for several days now. It's one of those: the harder I try the "behinder" I get scenarios, I fear. My goal was to get all five posts done this evening, so I can move on with piddly things like: grocery shopping, laundry, holiday baking, Christmas shopping, and gift wrapping.

The fact is, I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open, so another self-imposed "deadline" bites the dust. It's barely 6:00p.m., and I'm ready for bed. I just have one question: how did I manage to get this old so fast?

Oh, well. For anyone who might be interested...besides me, of course...here is Detective Eames from "Homo Homini Lupis." Granted, it was not an easy episode to watch; especially in ultra-slow motion while screencapping, but it was well- acted none the less.

Eames Slideshow