Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just Bobby In "Homo Homini Lupis"

Y'all know what time it is...it's "Bobby-Time." And that's about all I have to say on the subject. I'm saving all my "good stuff" for the "Quotes" post. Yeah, right.

Anyway, I thought the good detective was looking especially fit and trim and dapper in this episode...despite the heinous subject matter. Some people...perhaps...did not find the storyline believable when Bobby took the young rape victim into his arms to comfort her. She had been viciously assaulted by a strange man, after all, and here was another stranger invading her personal space.

I don't know, I guess you can just call me Switzerland; I'm neutral on the subject. It could have gone either way, I suppose, but D'Onofrio made it work.

And with that, let's have some Bobby.

Just Bobby Part I


Just Bobby Part II