Thursday, December 4, 2008

What Was He Thinking?!?!?

Okay, when USA decided to postpone the premiere of Law & Order CI's Season 8 until...like...you know...the 12th of NEVER, I didn't say a word. I mean, as a long suffering die-hard fan of the show, I have grown accustomed to it being treated like the bastard stepchild at a family reunion by NBC and...now...the USA Network.

But this...THIS!! Vincent D'Onofrio, my God, what have you gone and done to your hair? Don't you realize that what you do to yourself, you also do to Detective Goren? Where's the love? Where's the respect? My God, man, where's the hair?

"Oh, the humanity!" she moaned wretchedly, as she buried her face in her hands and wept freely.



These pictures are pretty much all over the Internet now, but I'm pretty sure I snagged these over at Jazzy's (et.al.) Blog. I guess, the good thing about hair is that it will grow back...you know... eventually. (Please, God...let it grow back!) I volunteer to hunt him down and rub Miracle Grow on his head if that will help.

I need chocolate...and...tequila. I cannot believe he did that to that beautiful, gloriously magnificent healthy head of hair. I just wish I had been on hand to sweep up all those luscious locks. I need to go lie down now.