Friday, December 12, 2008

Vincent D'Onofrio In Utah

Well, "everybody" ... that would be, like, all two of you ... has probably already seen this by now, but I had to post it here anyway. I have to say that this is one of the better interviews I've seen with Vincent D'Onofrio. The women interviewing him are not going "ga-ga" over his "star" status for one thing, and they can speak in coherent sentences, so that is always a plus. And VDO comes across as poised and relaxed, not uncomfortably "shy" like he has appeared to be in some of the past interviews I've seen.

One thing, though, Vincent states that the new season of LOCI will air in January, "he thinks." So, clearly, USA Network is not keeping their stars in the loop. Oh, he also says he loves how well USA is treating the show.

They talk throughout the interview about how Vincent is going to be "cooking" with his sister later in the show, but if that segment is available, I haven't found it yet, but I will keep looking. 'Til then, enjoy the show.


I was in such a hurry to get the video posted that I forgot to mention that he is in Utah to do some charity/fund raising for things like "Shop With A Cop," etc. There is also an article, photos, and another video clip available from "The Daily Herald" and it can be found...hopefully...here.