Monday, December 8, 2008

"Homo Homini Lupis" Extras

I have three small slideshows featuring different groupings of "extras" I found in this episode. One is devoted to the "infamous" tongue flicks, and there are several in this one...even Eames gets in on the act. And, yes, I realize that one of the photos is extremely blurry, but I included it to show that, even in a burst of speed, the man's tongue has a will of its own.

Then there are the caps that just tickle my funny bone for some reason, and I "try" to add a witty caption.

Finally, there is a slideshow for Bobby, "The Thinker." I just love watching this man "ponder." You can almost see the wheels turning, hear the gears grinding, visualize the internal workings of that magnificent brain as he ruminates on the situation.

The "Tongue" Slideshow - No Captions Necessary


"The Thinker" Slideshow - Again, No Captions Necessary


Extras Slideshow With Captions