Sunday, December 14, 2008

Vincent "Cooks"

Well, to be honest, he watches his sister prepare some oven baked sweet potato fries and mix-up a batch of three-cheese garlic mashed potatoes, but he is in the kitchen. Anyway, it took a little bit of detective work, but I finally tracked down the follow-up segment to Vincent's earlier appearance on "Good Things Utah."

The only problem is, every time I try to embed it on my blog, it really screws things up, so I have to settle for the link to the video. So, I thought I would go ahead and post that here for anyone who might want to peek at it, besides me, of course. The link is listed in the list of videos on the left hand side of the page, however, the video that immediately starts to play when you arrive at the site is of Vincent's first segment on the show. You may have to scroll down the list to find the video...if it's even still there.

Evidently, Vincent is not too handy in the kitchen, but that does not necessarily mean his alter-ego;" i.e., Detective Goren, shares a similar lack of culinary skills. At least, I know in my fantasies, Bobby is more than adequate in everything he sets out to accomplish. I thought it was cute when he said his sister was a "good" cook, but the food at the restaurant was "great," adding that his sister didn't do the cooking at the restaurant. Brothers are so much fun. I know..I had three.