Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Detective Goren Has A Birthday!

While most rational people celebrate Vincent D’Onofrio’s birthday in June, I…having never, ever claimed to be a “rational” person…choose to observe Detective Robert Goren’s birthday instead. I mean, Vincent’s okay, but I adore Bobby.

Bobby’s birthday is actually tomorrow…August 20th. But since I’m tired and ready for bed and have a very full day ahead of me come the morning, I decided to go ahead and post my birthday wishes for the dashing detective a couple of hours early.

So, to Bobby, I say…thank you for seven wonderful, spellbinding years of this intriguing, mystifying, complex man. It has been a pleasure watching you cajole, wheedle, out smart, out maneuver, and downright bully so many criminals into submission. For seven years, you have shared your triumphs, your tragedies, your successes and…yes…your failures with me. To hope for seven more would be, I’m sure…a pipedream…but a girl has to have something upon which to hitch her wildest fantasies.

Happy Birthday, Bobby!
Click to play Bobby's Birthday!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


Oh, and these guys just popped in to wish you a “nuk nuk” kind of day.

Video by SabreHell7.