Saturday, August 23, 2008

Laughter...The Best Medicine

Don't know about you, but I need a small respite from all the angst and pre-worry and anxiety over tomorrow night's LOCI season finale. The following showed up in my email this morning from my friend Cathy. Now, how did she know I needed a good belly laugh?

Not quite sure how the Olympic Judges would score these routines for technical merit and artistic content, but they get a solid Gold Medal from me for the "Laugh Factor." Actually, this guy is pretty amazing. Here he is on the balance beam.



And, of course, this video led to the discovery of another...only this time...he is performing a floor exercise. I believe the announcer said the guy...Paul Hunt...was thirty-five. Pretty impressive and funny.


And, finally, here "he" is on the uneven bars.


I think I can say, without fear of contradiction, that Shawn Johnson and Nastia Liukin have nothing to worry about. I wonder if he is any good at syncronized swimming? (All YouTube vids by MizMamie.)