Sunday, August 31, 2008

"Frame" The Partners

Finally got around to preparing my "Partners" slideshow from "Frame" although, since Bobby was off on his own a lot and Eames was investigating Frank's death and Bobby's "supposed" involvement therein, there weren't as many shots of them together...as it were.

I thought Bobby was looking particularly fine in the gray suit against the gray condo background. But I have to say, if that was "really" Phoenix, I'll eat my hat...heck...I'll eat your hat. I only say that because my friend, Sara, was visiting from Phoenix recently, and her "live-in" (as her mother refers to him) was positively fascinated by all the brick and stone houses back here because...as he put it...all they have in Phoenix is stucco...lots and lots of stucco. That's all I'm saying.

Anyway, coming soon to a computer screen near you will be my tribute to Bobby in this episode. I am still eliminating blurry and duplicate caps. I got to the final scene with Declan and decided to stop and do this post. He looks so "vulnerable" and teary-eyed through that entire scene...like he could fall apart at any moment...I needed a break. Jeez...how do we let ourselves get so caught up in the life of a fictional character...anybody?

Partners Slideshow From "Frame"