Friday, August 29, 2008

Nicole Wallace: Is She...Or Isn't She?

Dead...I mean. I so want to believe that my dear Bobby is finally rid of that menacing, conniving, dastardly, snake-in-the-grass SPAWN OF SATAN once and for all, but somewhere buried deep in the nether regions of my soul, there remains a "nagging" sensation. It's kind of like the burning, sickening feeling I get in the pit of my stomach at three in the morning after having luncheoned on Skyline Chili...it's not a pleasant sensation.

Anyway, when Rodgers told Bobby that it was Nicole's heart, and he said it wasn't...that if anyone could fake this, it was Nicole...I was right there in his corner cheering him on. I was on his side. Never mind the fact that Declan later confessed to Bobby that he had killed her. As my friend Linda so astutely pointed out...Declan is a crazy old geezer. What's that saying about the "thin line between genius and insanity?" (Yeh, I know that could one day be Bobby, too, but that's way down the road.)

This morning I woke up thinking about this...among other things... and it suddenly dawned on me. Murdoc! Nicole is another Murdoc. He was the pain in the butt nemesis who haunted/taunted Richard Dean Anderson in "MacGyver" from 1987-1991. I mean, he fell off a freakin' mountain and down a mine shaft...to name a couple of things...and still returned to make MacGyver's life a living hell.

So, I'm thinking, what's a little heart ripped out of a chest in comparison to that? Besides the cockroach, I'm quite certain Nicole would survive a nuclear Holocaust...seems about right... cockroach/ Nicole; it's hard to tell the difference. Besides, where's the body?

Bobby Doubts Nicole's Demise Slideshow


MacGyver vs. Murdoc

YouTube vid by MacPhoenix

See what I mean? "A psychopathic killer against a formidable hero." You just wait and see if my Bobby isn't right.