Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Holy CRAP Batman!!

Well, if this article that came to me in a "Google Alert" for Vincent D'Onofrio is accurate, that she-witch Nicole IS back after all. All the wild speculation and outrageous conjectures of "is it or isn't it Nicole" may now be laid to rest...unless...we're being "punked."

Suddenly, I'm no longer intrigued...I'm pissed. I am no longer anxiously awaiting the 9:00p.m. hour on Sunday evening with all the out-of-control fervor akin to that dog in the "Purina Beggin' Strips" commercial. Instead, my disposition has been transformed into something rather more like that poor wretched-looking woman in the "Cymbalta" ad.

I suppose this would be as good a place as any to issue a SPOILER WARNING. Advance at your own peril.

To quote the article, "it does, however, deliver a series of astonishing shocks not unlike the ones you would receive if you repeatedly drove your car into a power transformer." (OMG!!!)

"She (Nicole) is still the cunning and wily awesome psycho be-yotch she's always been. Goren is in her sights, but now so is everyone who is even remotely related to Goren, including his brother Frank. Only, given her murderous ways of the past, what happens with her is not at all what you would imagine. What I Can Tell You: Goren is a suspect. Eames is a suspect. What's in the box that arrives about halfway through the episode is just awful. The title, "Frame," should give you a hint." (Oh, the humanity!!)

"If you're a CI fan, you must watch USA on Sunday night at 9 p.m.—it ties together a ton of long-running storylines, it's totally bizarre, and it's completely captivating."

Jeez...just what I need...something more to obsess about. Would somebody please just shoot me now and put me out of my misery? The only thing I have to say about all of this is...if there is a God...then, please God, let it be that crazy blonde bitch in the body bag. And for an added touch, let Bobby be the one who put her there...in a completely legal, self-defense kind of way.


YouTube vid by Shaylah Shmoo