Sunday, August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Eliza

Uh, some hotshot New York City detective told me he wanted to get a birthday message to you, so here it is. He would have delivered it himself, but it seems that he is...umm...unavoidably detained... handcuffed to my bed...as it were. (I wish.) Enjoy!!!

Click to play Eliza's Birthday
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting


Oh, and these guys wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday, too!


It only sounds like The Beatles are singing Happy Birthday to the "Saturday Club." They're really saying, Eliza. This was posted on YouTube by edved10062.

Anyway, with many thanks for all the luscious photos, slideshows, and collages that you make available for the world to see, enjoy, appreciate, and salivate over of that most magnificent of all creatures...Vincent D'Onofrio. I realize the grammar and structure of that sentence is woefully sad, but it's late and one is to be forgiven, considering the subject matter; i.e., VDO.

Happy Birthday, Eliza! May you have a wonderful day with your family and friends. Do something fun...something special for just you. You deserve it!

6 comments:

Jane said...

Wonderful card and video!

Happy Birthday Eliza :) Thanks for making VDO blogland such a beautiful place..

val said...

Hope your day is going great, dear Eliza.

Eliza said...

Thank You again!!!

I've been and watched the smilebox 3 times now and it's still making me smile :-)

Music Wench said...

Happy birthday Eliza! Hope you have a great one!

BobbyG said...

Glad you liked it, Eliza. I would have used more photos, but the card I selected allowed only for the inclusion of five. Hope you're having a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have put it more eloquently myself.