Thursday, August 7, 2008

Team "Legacy"

Here are a few "team" shots from this week's episode. I've got to upload the rest of the caps into the Bucket, then I'll have a Bobby slideshow good to go.

Right now, I've got to go pack...which includes the computer I'm on at the moment...because I am heading home tomorrow. My friend, Sara, who now resides in the Phoenix area is home for a visit. We've been pals since the second grade, so tomorrow will be spent doing "girl" stuff. I'll get to meet her new beau and catch up on things. Two weekends in a row...I'm too old for all this running about.

Anyway, here are the LOCI partners doing what they do best; i.e., tracking down a perp.

5 comments:

Music Wench said...

Once again, lovely caps! Thanks so much for your time and effort for those of us who crave comprehensive caps! LOL

Hope you have a great visit home! :)

BobbyG said...

Hey, I do it for me, too, Music Wench. Just glad to be able to share the "bounty." Oh, I have no idea why this strip slideshow is bigger than the Eames/Ross one. I did it the exact same way. Also, have no idea why Blogger left such a large space underneath the slideshow. That is the kind of stuff that drives an obsessive compulsive person...like moi...absolutely insane. At least Bobby looks scrumptious.

jazzy said...

girl stuff... in other words you and your friend are going to date hot guys. count me in, please!

great slideshow. i think it was a "classic" eppy. loved it!

Jane said...

Hope you have a great weekend!

Lovely slideshow..

Anonymous said...

None of us can explain the 'wonders' of Photobucket! Hope you are having a fine 'Girl-time' and thank you for leaving us with Vincent (we wish!)