Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Care For A "Scroll"

The USA Network is showing the episode "Stray" this evening. This put me in mind of another "memorable" Bobby scene, so I dug out the LOCI Season 3 DVDs and quickly screen capped the following for "y'all."

You LOCI devotees know the scene well enough, I'm sure. Bobby is working with a "fill-in" detective...Bishop...while Eames is on maternity leave acting as a surrogate for her sister. In this scene, Bobby and Bishop have gone to the clerk's office to check on some marked bills. Bobby is still getting "used" to his new partner, so when she "coughs" as he begins to scroll through the info on the computer screen, he says the following:

"If I'm not scrolling fast enough...

...be my guest."

"No, really. I don't mind."

"You know, Eames likes to drive...

...so she drives."

"You wanna scroll?"


"SCROLL!"


Guess who ended up "master" of the computer? As if there was any doubt.
For the record, Bobby can "scroll" me any ol' time he wants, and twice on Sunday!

6 comments:

val said...

HIs expressions and gestures are so - well, expressive - he almost doesn't need words. Gorgeous. Thanks for this.

Anonymous said...

I'd let him tap my keyboard anytime ;0)

ann said...

scroll... roll
master... mmmm

BobbyG said...

Val, you're welcome. So glad you enjoyed it. There are many, many scenes like this one that I want to highlight...I'll eventually get to them...one by one.

Diane, just where might your "keyboard" be? Nevermind.

Ann, Mmmmmm indeed.

Eliza said...

I'm with you...Bobby can "scroll" me anytime he wants,as often as he wants :-D

Anonymous said...

My keyboard is anywhere he wants
;0)