Saturday, November 10, 2007

Excedrin Headache #138

I just loved this scene from "Depths." Bobby was obviously feeling a bit frustrated with the guy he was questioning and it showed on his face. What am I saying? His every thought is on display on that wonderfully expressive face. See what I mean...





After Bobby finished giving his face the "once over," he returned his attention to his hapless quarry, leaned in and said...as only Bobby can...the following: "Dana is like...she's like a black widow, isn't she? And you're just...staring at that red hour glass on her belly...and you're just thinking that...she's not going to bite..."
I don't know why this scene appealed to me the way it did, but it did...enough for me to devote a post to it. Guess somewhere along the way, I made the leap to thinking about Bobby staring at "someone's" belly and then there's the "bite" thing. Need I say more?

7 comments:

val said...

I'd love to rub his face like that. ANd bit his belly. And have him bite mine...

Anonymous said...

For some reason, my libido did a triple flip-back somersault when he said the word 'belly'!!!

BobbyG said...

I know what you BOTH mean.

And, Diane, for some reason the word "belly" just stuck in my head and I kept rewinding that scene to hear him say it...well "whisper" it that soft, raspy, throaty way he has...over and over and over and...well, you get the idea. Hence I had to share it with y'all.

ann said...

well thank you for sharing ;>)

Anonymous said...

It's a bit like him saying 'Fumble' and 'Flop' in 'Wee Small Hours'. Always takes my hormones on a trip to somewhere 'special' ;0)

Eliza said...

I really hadn't thought about what he was saying before...but I am now...Bobby biting me anywhere would be appreciated...although I don't think my belly would be a good place to start.Thank you for putting that thought in my head,I'm going to go to bed now :-D

BobbyG said...

You are quite welcome, Eliza. Glad I could help. Actually, I don't care where the man "starts" biting, kissing, touching, fondling...you get my drift...just as long as he starts and takes his sweet time finishing. Hope you had sweet dreams.