Thursday, November 15, 2007

Self-Made

A few caps to "whet" your appetite for more...and better ones from someone else. I have figured out my screen capping problem; i.e., why the photos are "cloudy." I need an HD TV in order to record a better quality picture; the ones I capped from the "professional" DVDs for "Stray" were much clearer. A new TV is not in my budget this year, however, so I shall have to make-do.

Anyway...enjoy. Val, can you guess which one was capped with you in mind?








8 comments:

Eliza said...

mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm....

thank you for those,even if they do make me even more impatient to see it :-D

Anonymous said...

Well, all of them are lovely, and this Brit-chick thanks you for posting them. May the download gods smile on Eliza (fast!)

Jane said...

Thank You for the caps :) I loved last nights episode. Bobby's getting ready to explode! *Shiver*

BobbyG said...

You're welcome everyone. I plan to do some more tonight. I was half asleep when I did these after last night's episode.

I think you're right, Tess. They're laying the groundwork for Bobby's big blow-up. I don't want to say too much coz I don't want to spoil anything for those of you who have not seen it yet, but the scene in the gym is awesome...a little scary...but awesome. I just kept saying, "Oh, Bobby, no." And you won't hear me say that very often.

BobbyG said...

OH! OH! Almost forgot. Ladies (and any gents who might be reading this) the "mighty pant's python" waved at us all last night. See if you notice when you watch.

Anonymous said...

It's kind of tough not to see it when it 'waves'. I'm ready and waiting ;0)

val said...

Well, they are all gorgeous, of course, but I imagine the D'Evine hands are my special treat...

BobbyG said...

Yes, Val, the hands were especially for you. I just did a few more, but can't wait to see what you will do when you get hold of the epi.