Saturday, November 17, 2007

More From "Self-Made"

Here are a few more photos from "Self-Made" for your viewing pleasure. After watching it three times now, including while I screen-capped it, I have to say that our dear detective was in "rare" form. The usual myriad expressions were in evidence, as was the head tilt and the swaggering gait. But "vintage" Bobby was everywhere, as was unmistakably displayed by the sniffing, tasting, touching, taunting, playing, goading, fidgeting...and..."waving."

One of these days, I'll figure out how to do "fancy" slideshows and such like Val, Eliza, Tess & Diane; et. al., but until then, these will have to do. (Sorry, I didn't take the time to crop these and I see at least one repeat from the first post...guess I really liked that one, huh?)



































6 comments:

Jane said...

God, I want to be that bottle of mineral water :)

Yummy caps, Thank You. And may I say...Great selection of ties in this episode. I have a thing for Bobby's ties!

BobbyG said...

Ah, yes. To touch, or be touched by, those yummy lips.

Yes, I keep track of his ties, too...among other things.

Eliza said...

These are fine by me...I only watched it when I capped it,and it's been a busy weekend so I haven't had time for a re-watch..this afternoon I hope :-)

Don't know why the sight of him drinking made me "thirsty",but it did LOL

BobbyG said...

I know what you mean, Eliza. There is just something about Bobby and "props." It's like, when he has something in his hands, I can't pay attention to the storyline because I'm focused on what he might do with said item.

Anonymous said...

I had to do a double take
with the water bottle pics
too... oh my, we all have
the same thought... mmmmm

can't wait to get this one;
a spot of vintage Bobby has
to be good; that's the Bobby
we all fell in love with

Anonymous said...

I want to BE that bottle of water - and I love that the curls are making a comeback!