Thursday, November 22, 2007

Meet Mallory

A while back, I introduced you to Esabella Francis. Well, now it’s her baby sister’s turn to make an appearance on her great-auntie’s blog.

Allow me to present little Miss Mallory Paige. She came into the world this past May, and I finally got to officially meet her in August when I made a trip home…a costly trip as it turned out, but that’s for another post.

I don’t have any cute, funny stories to impart about Mallory as of yet because she is at that age where pretty much all she does is eat, sleep, and poop. She does have a great smile, and she can giggle and coo with the best of ‘em. And I have it on good authority that she turns over all by herself on a regular basis now to the delight and entertainment of her parents. I suspect, however, that she will very soon be giving her older sister a run for her money.

The following pictures were taken when Mallory was three months old.


5 comments:

Jane said...

She's adorable!! I have a very good friend who has a Mallory Rene :)

StarChild said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! As you know, BobbyG, I'm much more of a lover of baby puppies & kitties than baby humans, but golly, she is ADORABLE! Makes me want one of my own...AARRGGHH, NO IT DOESN'T!! That's the overindulgence of Thanksgiving talking, not ME....

BobbyG said...

Tess, Mallory is such a sweet name.

StarChild, and as YOU know, I'm a big fan of all three; i.e., babies, puppies and kitties...as long as they belong to someone else. I don't want the responsibility of taking care of ME, much less something or someone else. Can you say commitment-phobe? Or, perhaps I'm just old and lazy.

val said...

Sorry, don't do babies. Puppies, OK, kittens, YES. Babies - my reaction is always, "What's all the fuss about?" Sorry!

Anonymous said...

take no notice of Val... she is one serious little cutiepie... the baby, not val! LOL