Monday, November 19, 2007

Happier News

Today I received an email announcing the arrival of Logan Paul Gwynn. Logan is the great grandson of my friend, Betty…she of the infamous Carmel By The Sea "escapade" I told you about back in October.

Considering the subject matter of my previous post, I thought it would be a happier change of pace to introduce everyone to the little guy. Master Logan made his entrance into this crazy, mixed-up world of ours this past Sunday morning at 5:32a.m. He weighed in at a respectable 7lbs. 4oz. and is 20¼ inches long.

Pictured below…from left to right…are Daddy Matthew, Grandma Crystal, and Grandpa David and, of course, the reason for this post…Baby Logan.


What a cutie. I foresee a lot of broken hearts in his future.

5 comments:

val said...

I wish I could get enthusiastic about babies, but it's not in me!

Congrats to all concerned.

Anonymous said...

Logan?! Surely there's a mistake there (but he's cute anyway!)

;0)

BobbyG said...

Okay, Diane, I had to admit that it took me a couple of seconds to catch your meaning. Then, I did a big ol' DUH! Yes, Bobby would have been a much nicer name.

I'm not sure why they chose Logan, but Paul is for the memory of his great-grandpa who passed away in 2000.

And, yes, Val...I understand. I enjoy being around kids of family and friends, but only for a short while. Too old and lack the patience required.

Anonymous said...

Sorry there BobbyG - I knew what I meant ;0)

StarChild said...

Well, yet another cutie pie...ooooo, PIE!!