Thursday, November 1, 2007

Mischievous Bobby

Now, I have many, many so-called favorite Bobby scenes to share, but it is rare that we get to see the playful side of our intrepid detective. Playful is the way I decided to go with this post.

The following sequence of photos is from “Best Defense” in Season 2. Bobby and his partner have gone to question some friends of the suspect in this episode’s murder. As you can see, our Bobby was in rare form. After sizing up the guy, he started mimicking the poor unsuspecting fool’s every move. He had a great time doing it, and I had a blast watching it...over and over.






5 comments:

ann said...

oh I see you are on the mend today;
wow, this has to be one of the best
scenes ever. I love funny Bobby; I
love happy Bobby; I love smiling
Bobby... these are simply ab brill

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

BobbyG said...

Oh yes, I am fine. I just have peaks and valleys like everyone else. But who could not smile and chuckle at this scene? He's so cute. Thanks for your kind thoughts.

Anonymous said...

I hadn't even realised he was 'shadowing' what that guy was doing until I watched it again recently. Priceless! (and I'm glad you're feeling better)

val said...

I didn't notice it the first few times I watched it either, it's done so subtly. He's such a treasure.

ann said...

you girls didn't notice it
because your eyes were glued
elsewhere hehehehehe!